Source code patches

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
Do you accept patches? and how would I go about submitting one?
I noticed that the ProductAddPopup view (for adding Products to a Manufacturer) does not keep state when paging.
I have modified my version so it does.

Apologies if you have instructions elsewhere on the forums I could not find anything in my initial search.

Cheers
Graham
12 years ago
Sure, you're always welcome to contribute. Please find more info here ('Contributing source code' section)
12 years ago
That's not much of a guide to getting your code INTO the official release... That's what I want to do. So where do I start? I have added what I think many would find to be fundamental functionality to 2.2... unfortunately, need to update all to 2.3 now...

1) Ability to print PDF packing slips and invoices for selected orders.
2) Ability to export to CSV file for selected orders.

Both were not too difficult to implement, although #2 requires adding the LINQtoCSV package to the Services project. Not a major deal.
12 years ago
rjbullock wrote:
That's not much of a guide to getting your code INTO the official release... That's what I want to do. So where do I start?

Look at the page I referenced in my previous post. It has a couple of other links to quite complete tutorials about Codeplex and Mercurial.
1. You create a fork
2. Make a pull request
3. If it's OK, then it'll be merged into official source.
12 years ago
Okay, I'm not that familiar with Mercurial but I'll give it a shot! ;-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.