Teleric missing reference error in Product List view of Admin section

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi ,

I am using nop 2.2 , the admin section works fine but still when i go to Nop.Admin>Views>Product>List , Visual studio Error list comes up with six errors:

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Admin.Models.Catalog.ProductListModel>' does not contain a definition for 'Telerik' and no extension method 'Telerik' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Admin.Models.Catalog.ProductListModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  c:\Users\TangentDesign\Desktop\Quadratech-New\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Views\Product\List.cshtml  

Any ideas ??
12 years ago
creative3k wrote:
Hi ,

I am using nop 2.2 , the admin section works fine but still when i go to Nop.Admin>Views>Product>List , Visual studio Error list comes up with six errors:

'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Admin.Models.Catalog.ProductListModel>' does not contain a definition for 'Telerik' and no extension method 'Telerik' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Admin.Models.Catalog.ProductListModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  c:\Users\TangentDesign\Desktop\Quadratech-New\Presentation\Nop.Web\Administration\Views\Product\List.cshtml  

Any ideas ??

Also Its giving :The type or namespace name 'Telerik' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Why its not finding the namespace teleric , although it is working fine when i run it.
12 years ago
I just re-referenced the teleric.dll it works fine now, dunno y it was causing problems earlier
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.