Allow customers to select 'Products by tag' page size (nopCommerce 2.3)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello,

I'm trying to change  the number of products per page from 4, 2, 8, 12 to 20, 10, 40, 60 and I'm encountering problem. The change couldn't be set.

Any ideas how it works?

Thanks in advance.
12 years ago
Hello,

Except the above issue, I also need to add an option to dropdown pageSize menu, so users can choose to view all products.

Thanks in advance.
12 years ago
To allow customer to select the page size for the 'products by tag' page, you must set two settings in Catalog Settings at Admin > Configuration > Settings > Catalog Settings.

Check setting "Allow customers to select 'Products by tag' page size" and set comma separated integer values for the setting "'Products by tag' Page Size options (comma separated)". Then click the 'Save' button. If there is an error preventing the Catalog Settings from being saved, perhaps it is in another setting (invalid value in a numeric textbox?) -the 'Page Size options' value is saved as a string and will take any value.

You can also view/change the setting value via Admin > Configuration > Settings > All Settings (Advanced).
Click the funnel icon on the 'Setting name' column
select 'Is equal to'
enter catalogsettings.productsbytagpagesizeoptions
click 'Filter' button

You can then edit and update the value.

---

As for displaying all the products for a 'products by tag' page, you can add a very large value to the options so that all the products are returned when the value is selected. If you want to display text in place of the very large number, you will need to modify the source (see change set 8be4fc135408 for the files modified for this feature) or it could probably be done with jQuery (change the text for the last option in the select list).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.