Linq in Nop 2.x

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I am trying to preform a linq query in a view to get the manufacturers logos from the db, I want to display a list of them.

So so I need to know what the context is called so I can get them from the db? And what using statement i would need in the view?

Thanks
12 years ago
HipPriest wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to preform a linq query in a view to get the manufacturers logos from the db, I want to display a list of them.

So so I need to know what the context is called so I can get them from the db? And what using statement i would need in the view?

Thanks

Which view you want to display manufacture images , Are you looking for manufacture images to be displayed with products or just a separate manufacture view which shows all the manufacture images ???
12 years ago
HipPriest wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

Which view you want to display manufacture images , Are you looking for manufacture images to be displayed with products or just a separate manufacture view which shows all the manufacture images ???
12 years ago
HipPriest wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

12 years ago
HipPriest wrote:
Hi,

Thanks

12 years ago
Sorry for the above replies , i accidentally clicked it 4 times.
12 years ago
I am trying to do it in the three column master pages. I just want the manufacturer logos.

Thanks for you replies, all of them!
12 years ago
HipPriest wrote:
I am trying to do it in the three column master pages. I just want the manufacturer logos.

Thanks for you replies, all of them!

You should make a partial view  to show all the manufacturers and call that partial in the three column layout , are you using that layout for home page, I guess there is Manufacture all.cshtml within Views>Catalog , you can use that to show all the manufactures.
12 years ago
Sorry, I should have been more specific,

I have a javascript box that loops through the manufacturer logos, it fades them in and out one by one. When the  box is clicked it goes to '/manufacturer/all', but I don't want to have to update this box manually with new manufacture logos. I just wanted to get the logos with a linq query, but the results in a ViewBag and then loop through them with a @foreach {} but I don't know how to navigate to the logos through the linq query.

Thanks
12 years ago
HipPriest wrote:
Sorry, I should have been more specific,

I have a javascript box that loops through the manufacturer logos, it fades them in and out one by one. When the  box is clicked it goes to '/manufacturer/all', but I don't want to have to update this box manually with new manufacture logos. I just wanted to get the logos with a linq query, but the results in a ViewBag and then loop through them with a @foreach {} but I don't know how to navigate to the logos through the linq query.

Thanks

I am still not able to understand what actually you are trying to achieve , To my understanding you are using javascript/jquery to fade in/ out the manufacture logos and you want to avoid the boxes to navigate when clicked OR you want to show selected manufactures in the jquery.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.