DNN nopCommernce Module

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have a question.  Does npoCommerence have a module for DotNetNuke? If not is your business planning on creating a module for DotNetNuke?

It would be great if you create one. We can use 1 database to log in to the two web applications,
12 years ago
Gofer01 wrote:
I have a question.  Does npoCommerence have a module for DotNetNuke? If not is your business planning on creating a module for DotNetNuke?

It would be great if you create one. We can use 1 database to log in to the two web applications,

Currently there is no plugin that combines the two products. I also do not see it in the feature list for nopCommerce. Below is a link to the features on the 2.4 road map.

http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/list/advanced?keyword=&status=All&type=Feature&priority=All&release=nopcommerce%202.40&assignedTo=All&component=All&sortField=Votes&sortDirection=Descending&page=0
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.