upgrade to 2.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Is it possible to upgrade directly from 1.90 to 2.30?

I wasn't able to correctly change the permissions in the root directory when I attempted to install 2.30. However, my hosting company has an install for 1.90. I used their install, which worked fine, but now I need to upgrade it to 2.30.

Do I need to upgrade to 2.30? Are there enough differences to make it worthwhile?
12 years ago
rdub wrote:
Is it possible to upgrade directly from 1.90 to 2.30?

I wasn't able to correctly change the permissions in the root directory when I attempted to install 2.30. However, my hosting company has an install for 1.90. I used their install, which worked fine, but now I need to upgrade it to 2.30.

No you need to iteratively upgrade version to version (at least the database). Run the upgrade SQL scripts 1.9=>2.0, 2.0=>2.1, etc. and upgrade the source code on the server to the version you intend to run.
12 years ago
Where do I get the upgrade sql files?  I do not see these in the download?
12 years ago
Go to downloads page. It contains link to upgrade script files. For example, "nopCommerce 2.20 (upgrade script)"
12 years ago
Evidently wrote down the wrong email or password for administration during the install. What file is this stored in?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.