problem category count

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
when i put the "Show the number of distinct products besides each category" parameter to true when i click on a category in the public store, nothings matter and i have a message "do you want to save the file" like if the code is not understood by the client IE ... so i can t have the list of the sub categories and IE bugs and need to be stopped ...... thanks for any idea
12 years ago
a precision ... where the number of products in the category is >=1 (category (>=1)) the problem appears in the home page, if the products in the category = 0 (category (0)) everything is ok and i can see the subdirectories.
this is the same for all categories all work fine if no product but if any product this doesn't work.

if the count category is set to FALSE everything works ok .... for categories, subcategories and products ....
12 years ago
the version is 2.2 ... with 16 categories ... and a total of 108 subcategories
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.