BECAUSE I AM UNABLE TO FIX THE PROBLEM IN VS2010 VERSION NOPCOMMERCE 1.80, I DOWNLOADED THE NO SORCE VERSION 1.80 TO GET A WORKING COPY ONLY TO HAVE THE INSTALL PROCESS ERROR OUT IN WEG.CONFIG!
I HOPE SOMEONE OUT OF THE SEVERAL 100,000 USERS - HAS ENCOUNTERED THIS INSTALL BUG BEFORE.

Server Error in '/NopCommerceStore' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Theme 'DarkOrange' cannot be found in the application or global theme directories.

Source Error:

Line 53:       </providers>
Line 54:     </siteMap>
Line 55:     <pages theme="DarkOrange" controlRenderingCompatibilityVersion="3.5" clientIDMode="AutoID">
Line 56:       <namespaces>
Line 57:         <add namespace="System.Collections.Generic"/>

Source File: C:\NopCommerceStore\web.config    Line: 55

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225

THANK FOR THE HELP - BY THE WAY I HAVE MADE NO CHANGES TO ANY FILE - OUT OF THE BOX WAS MY GOAL

jerry  - StoreMax inc.