What is DependencyRegistrar.cs???

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi...

what is DependencyRegistrar.cs....????

which type of operation are doing in DependencyRegistrar.cs...???

coz i've added new table and made new services....
and got an error like this....

"No parameterless constructor defined for this object."

how can i solve it...???

Thank You...
12 years ago
The DependencyRegistrar.cs creates a connection between the interface and the repository

like this:
builder.RegisterType<CustomerReportService>().As<ICustomerReportService>().InstancePerHttpRequest();
12 years ago
mcselasvegas wrote:
The DependencyRegistrar.cs creates a connection between the interface and the repository

like this:
builder.RegisterType<CustomerReportService>().As<ICustomerReportService>().InstancePerHttpRequest();

Thank u so much.....

can u tell me one thing...????

Thing is....

I dont want conncetion string in "Settings.txt"....

but i want connection string in web.config...

So what should i do...???

Is it possible or not....???

Give me some hints...

Thank you...
12 years ago
look into Nop.Core.Data DataSettingsManager.cs this where you could call the information needed from any file you like
12 years ago
Hi,
I export my data from web to local. When I run nopcommerce project, I getting this error "An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService)' on type 'ConfigurationProvider`1'." in file "DependencyRegistrar.cs" If I change connection string for web db no error occured. If I change connection string (settings.txt) for local this error occured. What is the problem? Thank your advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.