Video Training for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Just wondering if anyone is aware of any video training course / webcasts etc related to inner workings of nopCommerce?  I've just starting out with MVC and wanted to understand the basic architecture of nopCommerce.
12 years ago
There's no any screencasts. But developer documentation will be published in several days!
12 years ago
Howdy,

Is there an official date on this publication I'm an absolute novice to this but highly interested and keen to learn.

Kind Regards.
12 years ago
No. In several days...
12 years ago
Looking forward to this training as well.  Things I need to do include creating a template from existing PSD.  How to modify source code and push those modificaitons to IIS.  How to ensure that custom themes are preserved when new versions are introduced.  Just a few items on my wish list, and the sooner the better:)

Thanks,
Sid
12 years ago
webdbapps wrote:
Looking forward to this training as well.  Things I need to do include creating a template from existing PSD.  How to modify source code and push those modificaitons to IIS.  How to ensure that custom themes are preserved when new versions are introduced.  Just a few items on my wish list, and the sooner the better:)

Thanks,
Sid

I've written some blogs about working with nopCommerce and you can view them on the following link http://blog.csharpwebdeveloper.com/. Some of this information will be included in the official documentation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.