Upgrade 2.2 -> 2.3 topisc, messages template and plugins listed in double

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I copied my original databse into my dev. Upgrade it to 2.3. Then I took nop v 2.3, prepare and deploy. Test it, with the sandbox DB connection and works well (seems to).

I copied the version (vanilla) to my dev site over the web and nop lunching weel with the default theme. I<ve been in the admin section and then:

1. Topics are listed in double - Original and mine
2.Message template same thing as well as the pluggings list

I check the DB into dbo.topic, dbo.messagetemplate tables and no record are in double.

Also, when I am in the admin panel, the software kik me out and as me to login (even if I<m in the admin panel since a very short period of time (as a time out)

Any idea what it could be ?

Best regards

Yves
12 years ago
one thing, about the topics I created, they are not in double..
12 years ago
Seems to be a corruption in my DB. I delete all the tables, when back on mu BCL v 2.2. Then I upgrade tables to 2.3, no records in double. But now, when I click on a main categorie, system should me
We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete

I wonder what it could be now ...

Yves
12 years ago
I find out .. the PictureID number was wrong in the main category, it took the old one.... I wonder how it happend ?..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.