Ship different items to different people, on same order?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
A common way to ship, is to be able to order 10 things, and be able to seperate the 10 items to ship to a different person for each item.

How do I do this in NopCommerce??
12 years ago
savoryfoods wrote:
A common way to ship, is to be able to order 10 things, and be able to seperate the 10 items to ship to a different person for each item.

How do I do this in NopCommerce??

This feature is not available out of the box.
12 years ago
So, I would need to develop it? Is there an Add On for it?
12 years ago
savoryfoods wrote:
So, I would need to develop it? Is there an Add On for it?

Yes. There are no add ons like that.
12 years ago
Hmm, and although I purchased the documentation.. it certainly doesnt really help in development.
I am pretty good with C#, and all of that.. so before I start ripping things apart and testing; Are there any docs that have some kind of guide or development guidelines for nopcommerce? I am sure others would like the module, and since NopCommerce was provided for free, I will do the Addon for free.

Just some pointers would be nice.

Thanks E
12 years ago
savoryfoods wrote:
Are there any docs that have some kind of guide or development guidelines for nopcommerce?

Developer documentation was published today. Find more info here
12 years ago
savoryfoods wrote:
Hmm, and although I purchased the documentation.. it certainly doesnt really help in development.
I am pretty good with C#, and all of that.. so before I start ripping things apart and testing; Are there any docs that have some kind of guide or development guidelines for nopcommerce? I am sure others would like the module, and since NopCommerce was provided for free, I will do the Addon for free.

Just some pointers would be nice.

Thanks E

After giving some tought to your needs, here is an idea that might help you to get what you want in a simple manner:

Let your customer to proceed with his first order (to the first person) up to where he has do select payment method. There he can proceed to pay or consolidate payment with the next order, and so on. With this option the customer can even select different shipping options for each order. For this you may need to customise Discount feature if you are going to have bulk disccounts.

I ahope I made myself clear.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.