SagePay Server Integration for version 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi there,
We upgraded from 2.1 to 2.3 and our sagepay integration has stopped working. Any ideas what we can do on this?
Many thanks
12 years ago
Hello,

I had the same problem so I modified it to work on nop 2.30 and also added some code to pass the shopping cart items to the sage pay server.
I have try it in the test server with a UK visa transaction and it seems to be working.

if you haven't found any solution yet you can download the projects here https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3c98183a2cb01299&resid=3C98183A2CB01299!294&parid=3C98183A2CB01299!105&authkey=!AESxTwMV2clcO2U

The source code is included in case you want to modify it.

Hope this helps

Renzo
12 years ago
Hi,

I'm working on a project that requires SagePay Server integration with v2.3 also.  I've tried to download your files from SkyDrive but it looks as though the file/s have gone?  Could you help at all?

Thanks

Pete
12 years ago
Hi

yes I disable it because is not 100% functional as as for example iframe checkout doesn't work properly nor does one page checkout.

For me is ok as I am not using either of them.
I you think this will be good for you then PM me and I'll send you the code and you can use it as your own risk :)

Cheers
12 years ago
I have a working 2.3 integration of SagePay Server (upgraded it from 2.1).

I have only tested this once and it has worked perfectly.

PM me if you want a copy or are willing to test a bit more!

Thanks,

Dave
12 years ago
Hi Dave,

I would be grateful if you could send me the code for the 2.3 integration, i would be happy to test it thoroughly.

Cheers

Simon
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.