To upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0, after running the SQL Script, I got the following error codes by end. (Most of the scripts ran successfully). Are those errors critical? or they are normal, I can ignore and continue my upgrade to 2.2, 2.3?

Anyone can help me? Thanks!!!

The following is a copy and paste of the SQL script error codes.

Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 1
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_CustomerBestReport', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_CustomerReportByAttributeKey', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_LanguagePackExport', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_LanguagePackImport', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_Maintenance_ReindexTables', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_OrderProductVariantReport', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_ProductAlsoPurchasedLoadByProductID', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_ProductVariantLoadAll', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_SalesBestSellersReport', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the procedure 'Nop_SpecificationAttributeOptionFilter_LoadByFilter', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the function 'NOP_splitstring_to_table', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the function 'NOP_getcustomerattributevalue', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
Cannot drop the function 'NOP_getnotnullnotempty', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.