Latest Code Issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have installed a test store using the latest code from here and I am having some issues right away. After completing a fresh install and select to install sample data, when I select any of the created categories I get the below error -

Server Error in '/' Application.
Could not find stored procedure 'ProductLoadAllPaged'.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'ProductLoadAllPaged'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Does anyone know why this is? Plus I see some other things that might be wrong (or maybe this is just me), but I will post them once I get my links/categories working.

Thanks...
12 years ago
I am getting the same error.
12 years ago
change on database -- programmability -- stored procedures
the name from Nop_ProductLoadAllPaged to ProductLoadAllPaged
12 years ago
run the script : nopCommerce_2.00_UpgardeScripts
that solved all the issues :)
12 years ago
urtica wrote:
run the script : nopCommerce_2.00_UpgardeScripts

I would better run \App_Data\SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql file. But I presume that you installed nopCommerce some wrong way because this file is executed over your database during installation
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.