3 Suggestions: Single Payment Method on Checkout and Partial Controllers and

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
No still got the CHECKOUT on the Shopping Cart Page.  I tried to remove the complete systm as you suggest put could not find the directory on the web site.  It was in the sourse code but could not understand what had to be remove as most reference were no for Checkout.  Thanks.
12 years ago
I'm sure that the above change to the \Views\ShoppingCart\OrderSummary.cshtml file makes the work. Maybe, you're modifying a wrong file. Or maybe, you're using a custom theme Themes\{YourCustomTheme}\Views\ShoppingCart\OrderSummary.cshtml
12 years ago
Thanks! thats exactly what the issue was.  I had bough the Fashion Theme and the checkout file being used was in that folder.  Many thank for the prompt response.
For anyone following this the developer had changed the text slightly which ment when I search for the full statement it was't found.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.