Wow - Installed in first try!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Over the last two weeks I've been downloading and installing a number of different eCommerce solutions in the quest to find the right one of me.

First I tried osCommerce. But in fact I never succeeded in getting it to work on my Windows server, even after PHP was enabled.

Then DashCommerce. Problems! My SQL server didn't have the right settings (full text search) so I had to wait until my web host was able to enable this on my server! And then it simply just didn't look professional and didn't support VAT.

Well I also tried to install DotNetNuke. Whereas DotNetNuke was rather easy to install, then it requires a lot of setup to get a decent site up and running.

But NopCommerce was installed in the first try. And is running very fine.

Why did it take me soo long to notice nopCommerce? You really need to work on your Google presence.

My only problem so far is that I'm looking for a real configuration guide:
How to setup VAT in the EU?
How to change default currency?
14 years ago
How to change default currency?

Admin Panel
Configuration > Location > Currencies
Change "Primary store currency"

Good question :-)
14 years ago
Go to admin area, then Configuration, Tax, Tax Settings. You can find more info here.
14 years ago
Will hopefully do a screen cast at some point this week detailing how to set up VAT.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.