Add the product with user specific quantity from text box.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi All,

When using below code it add the product with default quantity as 1, but we to add the product with user specified quantity from textbox. Please help on this.

<input type="button" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart")" class="productlistaddtocartbutton" onclick="setLocation('@(@Url.RouteUrl("AddProductToCart", new { productId = Model.Id }))')" />

With Regards
Murali
12 years ago
gvmuralikrish wrote:
Hi All,

When using below code it add the product with default quantity as 1, but we to add the product with user specified quantity from textbox. Please help on this.

<input type="button" value="@T("ShoppingCart.AddToCart")" class="productlistaddtocartbutton" onclick="setLocation('@(@Url.RouteUrl("AddProductToCart", new { productId = Model.Id }))')" />

With Regards
Murali

The User change the number of quantity on checkout.
12 years ago
I want upload 500 products simultaneously.How i will upload?Pls give me some suggestion.
12 years ago
subas113 wrote:
I want upload 500 products simultaneously.How i will upload?Pls give me some suggestion.

Use NopAdmin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.