Can I add an advertisement banner into nopcommece

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Can I add my custom advertisement banner into my site without programing? How can I do? Can I integrate google adsense unit with nopcommerce?
14 years ago
You can add a new topic or perhaps add the banner to a product page using the built in editor.

Hope this helps,
Ben
13 years ago
But if you use topic, How insert in a page or master page?
13 years ago
I have problem with the google adsense, I added it to my product but after doing that I'm not able to edit the product again. what is the problem. please help!
12 years ago
rtulabot wrote:
I have problem with the google adsense, I added it to my product but after doing that I'm not able to edit the product again. what is the problem. please help!
12 years ago
Did you resolved your problem with AdSense? Because I've got the same problem!!!
12 years ago
Use topic.
12 years ago
Did you find an easy way to do this?

Can I just create a .swf or .js slideshow and drop it into the "homepagetext" topic in html or is it more complicated than that?

I am styling my store on a no source version of 2.1 and want to be able to change the banner regularly.
12 years ago
I resolved my problem with AdSense.  I had to cancel the whole page and write the content again, because it was blocked everything
12 years ago
With topic is easy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.