Administration access - 500 - Internal server error.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am upgrading from V1.6. First step was to V1.9.

It appeared to work fine with no errors, but when I press the Administration button I get a "500 - Internal server error." message.

I don't want to upgrade further until this issue is resolved or will the next upgrade fix it?

TIA
12 years ago
ralphvan11 wrote:
I am upgrading from V1.6. First step was to V1.9.

It appeared to work fine with no errors, but when I press the Administration button I get a "500 - Internal server error." message.

I don't want to upgrade further until this issue is resolved or will the next upgrade fix it?

TIA

When you say that you've went from v1.6 to v1.9 did you run the upgrade script for 1.7,1.8, and 1.9 in that order and then published the 1.9 project against your upgraded database?

Also can you include the error details? 500 just means a server error occurred and doesn't provide any helpful information.
12 years ago
Skyler,

I have run the script as advised in your forum/video for each stage - 1.7, 1.8, 1.9 in order and published the information.

I do not know what other information in regards to the error to give you apart from -

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Is there any chance I could send password information for you to look at this? I would be willing to pay for this assistance if required.

Regards,

Ralph

[email protected]
12 years ago
If no one can assist with the current information do you know any sites where I can get assistance (even if payed for).

I am looking at using virtual employee. Does anyone have a recommended place where NOPCommerce users may utilize other peoples services?

Is this something NOPCommerce could look at in the future - this could generate good money for someone if they offer this service? I have spent 3 days trying to rectify this admin issue and still no luck.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.