Dibs payment plugin 2.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi
I am uppgrading from 1.9 and using Dibs for payment.
In the releasenotes 2.0 we were informed that nopCommerce will not come with all that payment modules that were included in the previous versions (about 35 modules). Only some of them are available out of the box. All other payment modules will be available as plugins.

What is the solution for Dibs using 2.30 I have the extension for 2.2 but it has some danish in hardcode and will only take me to the danish site.

Greatful for help with this last part of my upgrade work

Best regards
12 years ago
lolk wrote:
Hi
I am uppgrading from 1.9 and using Dibs for payment.
In the releasenotes 2.0 we were informed that nopCommerce will not come with all that payment modules that were included in the previous versions (about 35 modules). Only some of them are available out of the box. All other payment modules will be available as plugins.

What is the solution for Dibs using 2.30 I have the extension for 2.2 but it has some danish in hardcode and will only take me to the danish site.

Greatful for help with this last part of my upgrade work

Best regards

I can help you, please look in your Inbox.
12 years ago
Hi I am very greatful for the help!
/L
12 years ago
Hi,

I found this tread when looking for a plugin for DIBS.
The only plugin I found was for 2.20, I'm running version 2.30.
Is it possible to use the 2.20 pugin for 2.30?

/Joakim
12 years ago
joakim.friberg wrote:
The only plugin I found was for 2.20, I'm running version 2.30.
Is it possible to use the 2.20 pugin for 2.30?

Please have a look at this article ("Upgrading nopCommerce may break plugins" section):

"But in most cases, you can simply open an appropriate Description.txt file and update SupportedVersions field."
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.