Pay Pal Express Plugin 2.3

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I've installed the PayPal Express plugin and obtained sandbox credentials.

When doing a checkout I've changed the nopcommerce code so the user goes through the check out process. Nice touch with the plugin in that the billto and shipto address of the sandbox are automatically added. Very nice. Then the user hists the shiipping method and can select. Next page just shows the PayPal Express check out image.

All ok so far with shipping, tax, and total indicated.

When I click on the paypal button my sandbox Test Store opens on PayPal. I eneter the paypal test password and click "Login." I'm loggedin and now see the paypal "Pay Now" button. I click it and after a second or two of processing I'm returned to my store home page.

Questions:
1. Is this expected result when using sandbox?
2. Items remain in cart and no orders are processed. Is this expected result with sandbox?
3. If above are expected in sandbox, what happens if I go live with PayPal? Still returned to home page, with hopefully the order entered and the shopping cart empty?
12 years ago
Check your system log in admin for an error
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.