Edit pdf invoice

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
I would like to modify the invoice a bit. I am not good with coding so I'm looking for a solution that can be configured from admin. We already have changed shipping address to our address so that our address also comes out on the invoice. We would like to add our bank details. Is there a simple way to do this? I can replace the fax number with our bank details but I still have the label Fax: Also I can change the Virtual Shop label to Bank Details but I am unable to change the value (currently In-Store Pickup)
many thanks
12 years ago
Hello, we have done a invoice customization project earlier. A screenshot could be found here: http://www.novasoftware.com/Developer/nopCommerce.aspx . We could help you with it and please let me know if you have interest.
12 years ago
Thanks your info but I was looking for something I could do from admin.
12 years ago
To be more specific
I would like to change the resource Value (Fax:) on the shipping address in the customer area. I have changed it in the 'edit' section (I used the 'Localization' section.) but in the customer  'Add new address' view it still says Fax and comes out in the invoice as Fax.

Add new address

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 123456789
Fax:
Koolwebs
8 Clare rd
Whitstable
Kent CT5 2EL
United Kingdom
Edit

Alternatively can we ad a resource to the invoice?

Any help would be appreciated.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.