Exporting discount sales

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hey,

I am wondering if someone could help me with what seems a simple step, I just can't find out how to do it. Our company has a few promotions running and they are all in NopCommerce under promotions>discounts. We can view the sales for each specific promotion that used our individual promo code in NopCommerce via discounts>usage history however there seems no visible button to export this information to Excel or XML. Fortunately for us, the code has been used quite often so we have a lot of sales but in order to see what they ordered, we have to go into each order, one at a time. It would be a huge help if this data was automatically exported.

Is there a step I am missing, or even a plugin to do such a thing?

Thanks in advance.
Richard
12 years ago
Richard, I'm looking for similar information about the ability to track and list discounts by name.
12 years ago
Bump!

Is there no solution to this issue, either via plugin, module or anything? It's becoming quite frustrating not being able to download a list of all promotional sales for certain periods of time.

Thanks,
R

Edit:// Meant to mention we are currently running v1.6.
12 years ago
Take a look at this discussion:
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.