connection name 'LocalSqlServer' was not found

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
The following is the error I get when trying to get to any page of my nopCommerce site.  This is a new installation of ver. 1.30. (.NET 3.5)  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Server Error in '/store' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The connection name 'LocalSqlServer' was not found in the applications configuration or the connection string is empty.

Source Error:

Line 147:    <roleManager>
Line 148:      <providers>
Line 149:        <add name="AspNetSqlRoleProvider" connectionStringName="LocalSqlServer" applicationName="/" type="System.Web.Security.SqlRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 150:        <add name="AspNetWindowsTokenRoleProvider" applicationName="/" type="System.Web.Security.WindowsTokenRoleProvider, System.Web, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"/>
Line 151:      </providers>

Source File: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Config\machine.config    Line: 149

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
14 years ago
Sorry, just used the search feature on this site and I have found the solution.

Please disregard this question.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.