FreeShipping issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello, I have made two workitems to describe the bugs but they have not been assigned
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10419
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/10471

But the impact is very big! I explain : Some calculations are divided in two method calls, one for incl tax and one for exc tax. Examples:
decimal? shippingExclTax = GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(cart, false, out taxRate);
decimal? shippingInclTax = GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(cart, true, out taxRate);
or
orderShippingTotalInclTax = _orderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(cart, true, out taxRate, out shippingTotalDiscount);
orderShippingTotalExclTax = _orderTotalCalculationService.GetShoppingCartShippingTotal(cart, false);

Each call is using freeShippingOverX value in there formulas, but sometimes cart total tax incl is bigger than X and cart total excl tax is lower than X on the same order! So the results are inconsistent...

My opinion is that these calculations are cpu consuming and should not be called twice. Each call could return both incl and excl tax.

Can you help me?
12 years ago
Andrei,
this bug is a terrible problem for us, can you tell me what do you think about that?
We have in our database a lot of orders with a wrong tax, and when we use 'Pass product names and order totals to PayPal' in paypal standard customers pay less than they should!!!

Thanks!
12 years ago
Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for info. You're right. I don't know how to fix it right now, but I'll do it in the near time (busy with some other tasks now). I've just edited the work items to be fixed in upcoming 2.40 release.
12 years ago
Thanks Andrei!
12 years ago
Nicolas,

Fixed. Please get the latest version.
12 years ago
Perfect, I will test it next week!
Thanks!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.