XML Export on Order Creation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello

I am needing to modify nopCommerce to export an xml file for each order placed on my site as soon as the order is placed. This is so we can integrate online sales into our companies ERP. I assume this can be done through event handling, and have seen it discussed in the forums, but cannot seem to find the files referenced, (ie nop.BusinessLogic). Has the method for accomplishing this changed since the move to MVC? How would I accomplish this? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
12 years ago
Hello Tyrel,

We are currently trying to get the same things up and running here is Australia as you requested information on, namely having an xml file exported when an order is placed. This is to then import into our MIS system (which is a system called PrismWIN). Just wondering if you had any luck in getting this working?

Thanks
12 years ago
I was not able to get this working, though I did not give it much time. I returned to my old friends PHP and Drupal and was able to meet our shopping cart needs with Drupal Commerce. Best of luck.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.