Estimate Shipping Configuration UPS/USPS (RateV4 is not a valid API)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Just got off the phone w/USPS and got switched to production server. They added the label-generation capability (which uses the secure production server) and the rate estimate ability (only available on non-secure production server) - still waiting for address verification access... HOWEVER...

Here's my current issue: I'm no longer getting invalid authentication or V4 messages but am getting:
"The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error." as I attempt to checkout at the shipping stage.
I'm using nopCommerce 2.65 and the built-in "shipping rate computation" form.

Is this a misconfiguration on my part, is it a known issue that goes away after some sort of propogation on the USPS servers or something else? FYI- I've verified my username & pw are correct.

Thanks
11 years ago
well I found the problem - i pasted the production server url into the field and somehow the "test.dll" got added onto it, making it look like "http://production.shippingapis.com/ShippingAPI.dlltest.dll" and I totally missed it until taking a break and coming back to try again.

LOL - it's working great now with the real production URL in place ;)  Thank you so much for making and maintaining the best ecommerce platform.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.