Editing Payment Plugin issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi guys, I'm trying to modify the Cybersource payment plugin (or any other payment plugin for that matter) to work with my payment provider.

I'm having an issue, that no matter what payment plugin source code I open in VS2010, I get a compiler error on these two lines of code in Configure.cshtml:

@model ConfigurationModel
@using Nop.Plugin.Payments.CyberSource.Models;

It underlines ConfigurationModel and Plugin in the two lines and say it can't find it, I'm missing an assembly reference or something.

I'm new to MVC, still learning - but what can I do to get past this error?
12 years ago
(sorry, but I have to ask ...)

do you have the source for the entire nopC solution?  You won't be able to just compile the plugin standalone
12 years ago
Yes I have the nop2.3 source and I can recompile it.

I have the cyber source payment plugin source in another solution and set the output path to the plugins directory of the nop2.3 solution.

Is this correct?
12 years ago
Got it to work - my mistake was that I opened the Plugin Source Code as a Website solution instead of a C# Project Solution.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.