Hi,

first of all: I've been working on my first nopCommerce project and I think nopCommerce really kicks ass. Love it.

My problem: I want to have the ability to maintain a list of outgoing partner-links which can be placed on the homepage. Each partner should have a picture for the outgoing link.

Possible solutions (please help me decide which would be best / possible):
1. Affiliate program looks like the perfect thing (it could also track the incoming back-links -> awesome). However I cannot find a possibility to declare outgoing links (with pictures). Am I missing something?
2. Create a plugin which extends the current affiliate model by the fields "show on homepage" and "picture". I could then easily create a partial view which only shows these affiliates. However I cannot extend the Affiliate-model in another assembly (by the partial class mechanism). Would I need a new model? Also I would need to adapt admin-area. Is that cleanly possible via plugin-mechanism?
3. Just modify existing affiliate implementation, add new database-fields manually. Maybe cheapest approach, but degrades updateability.
4. Create new partner-program-plugin.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Christoph

edit: using 2.40