Forms authentication and Uploadify

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi

I use forms authentication in my shop - which is standard for nopCommerce. I also added a rule to the web.config:

<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" timeout="43200" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" protection="All" path="/" />
</authentication>
<authorization>
<deny users="?" />
<allow users="*" />
</authorization>

... where the authorization section is the added rule. The rule redirects any unauthorized user to the login page. The problem with this is that for example .css and .js files are unavaliable. To fix this, I added these rules:

<location path="Themes">
    <system.web>
      <authorization>
        <allow users="*"/>
      </authorization>
    </system.web>
  </location>
  <location path="Scripts">
    <system.web>
      <authorization>
        <allow users="*"/>
      </authorization>
    </system.web>
  </location>

And these rules will make the files in the specified folders (themes and scripts) readable to unauthorized users.

However, when uploading pictures to a product, I get a HTTP Error. The error comes from uploadify, and I'm unable to debug it.

Has anyone here run into this problem and does anyone know how to solve it? Which folders need to be "open" for uploadify to work?
12 years ago
Did you resolve this issue. I to am looking for the solution to this problem.

I have tried adding these:
<location path="uploadify.swf">
    <system.web>
      <authorization>
        <allow users="*"/>
      </authorization>
    </system.web>
  </location>
<location path="jquery.uploadify.v2.1.4.min.js">
    <system.web>
      <authorization>
        <allow users="*"/>
      </authorization>
    </system.web>
  </location>
11 years ago
Rather than files I just add a permission for the related controller action in the web.config file as the following :

<location path="Admin/Picture/AsyncUpload">
        <system.web>
            <authorization>
                <allow users="*"/>
            </authorization>
        </system.web>
</location>

Then my problem got resolved on live system. I am using NopCommerce v2.5 by the way...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.