SEO: programming issues with Nop commerce in real

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Here is my question, how can we use the C# programming skill to do the SEO, with White, and Gray hats SEO...
about the white,gray, black SEO hats see my link:
http://www.hatsforus.com/boards/t/9/concepts.aspx

I got a book named: " SEO secret code, how to update the website traffic 20 times in two months" by Zac (not in English),practically, we need the real skills to make it, for example:

Programming skill: web widgets with nopcommerce to get more customer into our websites.

Key words and ranking: efficiency of online marketing skills by testing key words on 1000000 ranking search every day(using software named: free monitor for google, you can search and download by yourself)

Front page: how big is the flashing in the page? i have a look over the examples for fashion companies, developed by theme providers for the nopcommerce, if they have the percentage on frontpage for search engineering spiders...

SEO friendly: Do we have the issues to update the traditional nopcommerce for search engineering spiders again? anyway, i updated the category of the traditional nopcommerce on the front page and currently using Dynamic Site Map:
www.hatsforus.com

Do we have the menu for nopcommerce programmers to do the SEO? which part and what should we do?
12 years ago
Right now, i am using the SEO gray hats skill and Opps, it is work....the Friday/2/3/2012 Alexa rank is 11,123,615 for my website:www.hatsforus.com, and i hope to update it to far higher level soon.... to get better google search rank and more customers....

Great! SEO in real world! Alexa rank Monday/2/6/2012 is 11,117,075, upgrade Alexa rank 6540 in one business day!!! As i have not done anything to this web over the weekend, just try another web with similar but other things.

The good thing is: i am not using TheBestSpinner,No Hands SEO as a blackhat...

I am a gray hat SEO...ha...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.