About writing big plugins

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello dear friend,

I have a question about writing plugins for nopCommerce, Is there any limitation for writing plugins for nopCommerce? (for example in models or views or the size of final plugin dll?)

I asked this question because I want to extend a big MVC application to the nopCommerce.
Is it possible?

Thanks,
Zuco
12 years ago
zuco wrote:
Is there any limitation for writing plugins for nopCommerce?

No. Please find more info here
12 years ago
Hello,

Thanks for your response.
I had already read this article but I didn't find any tips about writing big and complex plugins...
12 years ago
What exactly tips do you mean?
12 years ago
I'm actually want to append a big application to my nopCommerce system.
For example I want to write a plugin for nopCommerce that provide accounting for me.

I calculated that after writing the plugin, I will have about 3 external dlls, more than 10 controller, about 50 views, 20 view helpers and many of the static resources in my MVC plugin (Image, JavaScript, CSS and more...)

I want to know that after writing and installing this complex plugin, Is there any problem with running and executing this plugin?

Thanks,
Zuco
12 years ago
I cannot answer the question because I don't know what exactly will be changed. All I can say is that it should work fine if it's implemented as it should be =)))
12 years ago
huh :D

thanks for response a.m. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.