Continue Shopping button Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please try the following:

1. Open "ContinueShopping" method of \Nop.Web\Controllers\ShoppingCartController.cs
2. Replace
if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(returnUrl) && Url.IsLocalUrl(returnUrl))

with
if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(returnUrl))

Please let me know if it helps

This solves the problem for me but why is Url.IsLocalUrl() method returning
false
?

Aren't we now venerable to open redirection attacks?

Darren
11 years ago
wunpac wrote:
but why is Url.IsLocalUrl() method returning
false
?

Because for MVC local URL is a relative URL such as /some-products--page-name and not absolute URL like http://www.test.com/some-products--page-name

wunpac wrote:
Aren't we now venerable to open redirection attacks?

No because returnUrl is not a method parameter. It's stored into database (last visited catalog page)
9 years ago
Hi

I am using 3.2 and the continue shopping button redirects to the homepage, i want it to redirect the last product page. How can this be done?
best wishes
7 years ago
i have this same problem, using NOP 3.5 i have ticked display cart after adding to basket (in shopping cart settings) so this then takes customer to basket. brilliant. however i want to purchase something else on the page i was on but when i click "continue shopping" i am returned to product category page, i want to go back to the page i was on.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.