Administration takes too long to Load

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I am using nopcommerce for my store and i purchased a hosting account with go daddy. Store works ok, but when loading the administration page it takes too long (around 7 - 10 minutes) until it actually gets the username and password screen to login. After logging in into administration, this will work fine and without any problems. i have asked go daddy if there is something from their side and they said no and to check with nopcommerce support. Can someone help about this please?
12 years ago
Can I help you?
May be a problem on SQL Server Workload or .NET dynamic compiling.
12 years ago
Hi,

i don't really know, what i can tell you is that this store is new and with out any products. just installed it from the begging and start to do this thing. i still think that this is a problem with go daddy and when this happens i try to ping it and it won't ping. then when it starts to ping again, pages works ok. what do you think?
12 years ago
I have the same issue, only much longer than 10 minutes to load the administration login in screen.
Godaddy has provided a different answer with each call.... it's modules calls, it's calling the databases too much, try recycle the app pool (which also is a VERY slow response time) and now it's just "we don't support it and can't help you".  It's frustrating, I would blame it on the application ONLY if the application itself was giving an error, but it's not.  It really sounds a load response issue, aka Godaddy.
Does anyone else have this issue, have any advise?  Thinking that it may not be a good idea to stick with Godaddy.

Running version 1.6.
12 years ago
Hi,

I have purchased a arvixe hosting and i am trying to install, and until now i haven't managed. once i have it running, will let you know.
12 years ago
Hi,

if you want. I can give you some customized VPS ( from cpu to ram ).

I open very fast the admin panel on this site www.bricoshop.it.
12 years ago
Hi,

i can confirm that on arvixe is much faster up till now.
12 years ago
Pay attention to worker process setup.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.