How to show the product attribut price and not [+XX]

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi

I want the attribut price in the dropdown list to be shown with actual price and not +XX

So the product variant price is 100 and then the product attribut is 50 then the dropdown list will show [+50 ] I want it to show actual price 150.

I can see the dropwdown list is populated in the views/catalog/_ProductAttributes.cshtml but how do I change the price value ?
12 years ago
I have gotten a lot of mileage out of creating a custom theme, and creating a view specific to the functionality I want to change. If I create a custom theme, I control the cshtml. Lets face it, nothing ever works exactly the way you want it to out of the box. In such cases I created a custom theme, copied all the views, changed the default site theme, now I control the whole UI, I might have changed 4 or 5 views max to fit my needs. Everything works seamlessly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.