How to Open Closed Store?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

Relatively new at this so please bear with me.

I developed a site sometime ago and loaded it to Arvixe. I then disabled the site but now can't figure out how to re-activate it.

I'm not sure which version of NopCommerce I'm using or how I check that but I think it's version 1.80

Each time I try to access it, I get the following message

Line 22:       <error statusCode="404" redirect="filenotfound.htm" />
Line 23:     </customErrors>
Line 24:     <compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.0">
Line 25:       <expressionBuilders>
Line 26:         <add expressionPrefix="NopResources" type="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Localization.NopResourceExpressionBuilder, Nop.BusinessLogic" />

I can access the files from the server, but can't see where to change the setting. I have searched the web and these forums but no luck on finding anything. I didn't keep a local copy.

Anyone now how to fix?

UPDATE:

I have changed the extension on the server ASP.NET to 4.0 Integrated and also changed IIS to Net 4.0 integrated and when I enter my URL to my browser I am now getting the "Store closed" message as expected but still I can't work out how to re-activate the site?

When I input www.mysite.com/login.aspx I still get the "Store closed" message. Presumably I have to ftp and open the files from the server and change a setting - but where?
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/8806/unable-to-open-store-after-closing.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.