The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'languageId'

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
This is my error after update language row.

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'languageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Resources(Int32)' in 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.LanguageController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters
System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'languageId' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Resources(Int32)' in 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.LanguageController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters at System.Web.Mvc.ActionDescriptor.ExtractParameterFromDictionary(ParameterInfo parameterInfo, IDictionary`2 parameters, MethodInfo methodInfo) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
12 years ago
On what page are you getting this error (please provide the full URL)? what version are you using? Have you done any customization of admin area?
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
On what page are you getting this error (please provide the full URL)? what version are you using? Have you done any customization of admin area?

I added the Czech language to languages and since I missed this some sentences so I went to add a new line if it language. For example Categories.ByManufacturer and I have added translated row. When I save a new translated row i view this error. updating is the same.
In this page  www.domain.ru/Admin/Language/Resources?languageId=2
12 years ago
I cannot reproduce it. Just tested and it works fine. Could you please record a screencast with your actions?

Does anybody else experience this issue?
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I cannot reproduce it. Just tested and it works fine. Could you please record a screencast with your actions?

Does anybody else experience this issue?

screencast http://youtu.be/_BPEfOlzz9Y
12 years ago
Thanks, but I still cannot replicate it. I'll try to investigate it further
12 years ago
BTW, could you please get the latest version and give it a try? Does it also have this issue on your machine?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.