Issues with live 2.4 deployment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
hi, I made the change in the web config in proc server to state due to an error in sending the form mack payment however showed the following error, pequisei over and saw that I have to serialize the objects but which ones? there is a fix for this?

<sessionState mode="StateServer" cookieless="false" timeout="20" />

I made the change to StateServer inproc however presents the following error

Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode, ASP.NET will serialize the session state objects, and as a result non-serializable objects or MarshalByRef objects are not permitted. The same restriction applies if similar serialization is done by the custom session state store in 'Custom' mode.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Unable to serialize the session state. In 'StateServer' and 'SQLServer' mode, ASP.NET will serialize the session state objects, and as a result non-serializable objects or MarshalByRef objects are not permitted. The same restriction applies if similar serialization is done by the custom session state store in 'Custom' mode.

Nop 1.9

Tks Eder
11 years ago
Hi Eder, did you find any solutions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.