Price showing as 0.00

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Does anyone know why all my prices are showing up as 0.00?  The only way for me to get pricing to show is to edit the variant and set special pricing and old pricing.  But just entering a price into "Price" shows up as 0.00.

I've checked the following:
a)  using standard orange theme
b)  currency set exchange rate set to 1
c)  tested with single variant and variants in grid - same problem, pricing shows up as 0.00
d)  checked tax rate and it's set to 14%
e)  checked Product and ProductVariants tables and couldn't see anything in there that would make price show up as 0.00.

Any other ideas what I can do to fix this?
12 years ago
Sorry, BIG silly mistake.  I accidentally set all "Special Price" values during my bulk import to 0.00.  So in the admin section I overlooked 0.00 as meaning "not applicable".  Instead, you must clear that field (set to null / or leave blank) to be ignored.  When entering 0.00, it obviously sees the "special price" as that value.

Hopefully this will help someone else
10 years ago
Thanks for this posting.......it just helped me.  :-)

Mike
6 years ago
superhero wrote:
Sorry, BIG silly mistake.  I accidentally set all "Special Price" values during my bulk import to 0.00.  So in the admin section I overlooked 0.00 as meaning "not applicable".  Instead, you must clear that field (set to null / or leave blank) to be ignored.  When entering 0.00, it obviously sees the "special price" as that value.

Hopefully this will help someone else

Helped me also! Thanks!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.