How to display return request in my acount page.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am working in nopcommerce2.2. I have enabled return requests in the admin backend.But its not getting displayed in the my account page. Can anybody tell me how to display return requests in my account page.
12 years ago
Anyone have solution to this
12 years ago
Return requests are not displayed on 'My account' page until you have done at least one request. Go to your 'Orders' page or any order details page and you'll a 'Return request' button (visible only if your order status is 'Complete'), then make a request. Once it's done, you'll a new 'Return requests' tab on your 'My account' page
12 years ago
Hello There,

Can you please tell me how to change the label "Return request" to "Cancel order" in admin dashboard(Which comes under 'Orders')? I want to replace "Return request" with "Cancel order"everywhere in the backend as well as in front end.

Also I want to change the label "Country" and "State" to "State" and "City".

Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.
11 years ago
I can't get my Account Page to show.  When I log in, only my Customer Info shows, no Orders.  Help!  Where do I turn this on?  Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.