Objectreference not set to an instance?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I have tried to deploy the store on my local machine. I get this error:

Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.

Source Error:

Line 287:        private static Assembly PerformFileDeploy(FileInfo plug)
Line 288:        {
Line 289:            if (plug.Directory.Parent == null)
Line 290:                throw new InvalidOperationException("The plugin directory for the " + plug.Name +
Line 291:                                                    " file exists in a folder outside of the allowed Umbraco folder heirarchy");

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nop\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs    Line: 289

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.PerformFileDeploy(FileInfo plug) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nop\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:289
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nop\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:127

[Exception: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Nop\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:183

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +11711662
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +465
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +1167

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Objektreferensen har inte angetts till en instans av ett objekt.
.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11700592
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +141
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4868789

In English it says something like "Objectreference not set to an instance of an object"

When I debug everything works fine.
11 years ago
Hi,
You need to copy all plugins from your [Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins] to the Nop.Web project directory or ur publish directory , things will be good, i face same problem and found due to wrong path info it can not load plugin and get object reference error.

thanks
Tanmay Mandal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.