On clicking checkout the system should email instead of going through checkout process

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi ,

Is it possible to disable all the checkout process , I was looking for something like when a user goes to shopping cart and press checkout button so instead of taking through checkoutprocess it should email that customer about the shopping cart, and display message on the website saying thanks for shopping , i dont need whole checkout process , as my client will be dealing with the customers through email.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to buypass everything.

Regards
12 years ago
I think you should place required logic (sending an email, returning a view with shopping cart details, etc) into Index() method of CheckoutController. And then delete (or comment) other methods in CheckoutController in order to ensure that nobody will enter be able to go through checkout process.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I think you should place required logic (sending an email, returning a view with shopping cart details, etc) into Index() method of CheckoutController. And then delete (or comment) other methods in CheckoutController in order to ensure that nobody will enter be able to go through checkout process.

Yep I skipped everything and return confirm model in the index actionresult :

return RedirectToRoute("CheckoutConfirm");
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.