dbo.nop_splitstring_to_table - Error when upgrading to 2.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Afternoon All,

I hope somebody could help me, I have recently just upgraded my nopCommerce site from 2.1 > 2.4, everything seemed to load up fine and no errors when running the upgrade script on the database, although when I click on any product page or manufacturer i receive the following error:

Invalid object name 'dbo.nop_splitstring_to_table'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.nop_splitstring_to_table'.
[SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid object name 'dbo.nop_splitstring_to_table'.]

I am hoping somebody out there could help me with this and identify the problem.

Many thanks

Nick
12 years ago
Actually upgrade scripts (2.10 => 2.20, 2.20 => 2.30, 2.30 => 2.40) do not remove this function. And it works fine. Could you connect to your database and ensure you have this one ("nop_splitstring_to_table")? I presume that somebody deleted it. OR maybe, its schema is not 'dba'
12 years ago
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply, I can connect to the database, but can you point me in the right direction to where I would and would not find splitstring_to_table table?

Kind Regards
12 years ago
Thanks for your help, I have noticed that both dbo.nop_splitstring_to_table, and dbo,nop_getnotnullnotempty are both missing within the Functions folder, can you suggest how I can reinstate them?

Many thanks
12 years ago
Just an update on this problem, I added the missing functions, and everything works fine now.
Thanks for all your help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.