Minimum order amount error or by design?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi All,

I have setup the min order, and when i get to the FINAL step of the checkout It does stop the user but the message below is bit cyptic...is this an error or by design?

Error: Minimum order total amount is £100.00. Full exception: Nop.Core.NopException: Minimum order total amount is £100.00 at Nop.Services.Orders.OrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(ProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest) in c:\Websites\NopV2-30\Libraries\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderProcessingService.cs:line 518

Regards,

S
12 years ago
Have you done any customization? Actually once you have setup 'Min order total amount', you should not be able to place an order ('Confirm' button is hidden and you should see user-friendly 'Minimum order total amount is $100.00' message).
12 years ago
thanks for the relpy.  Only difference being is that I am using the one page checkout?

S
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.