Google Checkout Callback

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Im getting the following error when the Google checkout callback returns:

System.Web.HttpException: Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent. at System.Web.HttpResponse.BeforeCookieCollectionChange() at System.Web.HttpCookieCollection.Remove(String name) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.SetCookie(HttpApplication application, String key, String val) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\NopContext.cs:line 161 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.SessionSaveToClient() in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\NopContext.cs:line 128 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_EndRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\PublishedSite\Solution\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:line 163

any help?????
14 years ago
This bug was in v1.20. I highly recommend you to upgrade to v1.30
14 years ago
Thank you for replying but I am using V 1.3, and I am still getting the error in the log file, and after I get the response from Google, I get a blank page.

Any other thoughts?

Thx
14 years ago
Hi

Is anybody getting the same error? any fixes, thoughts?

thx
14 years ago
i am having exactly the same problem but when i add something to basket

Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent.
Exception:  System.Web.HttpException: Server cannot modify cookies after HTTP headers have been sent. at System.Web.HttpResponse.BeforeCookieCollectionChange() at System.Web.HttpCookieCollection.Remove(String name) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.SetCookie(HttpApplication application, String key, String val) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.NopContext.SessionSaveToClient() at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.HttpModules.MembershipHttpModule.Application_EndRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\simon\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Benna\Libraries\Nop.HttpModules.MembershipModule\MembershipHttpModule.cs:line 163
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.