I would like to use the Shipping by Total plugin for nopcommerce version 2.4.  However, I am using Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express.   In the express edition the plugin folder is not available.  

Is there any way I can work around this to be able to test this plugin on my computer?  

In the readme file it say to copy the  Shipping.ByTotal folder into the plugin file on your web server.   I do not have a web server; I am just working off of my computer for now.  

I tried to copy this folder into the plugin folder of nopcommerce before I launched the solution in the Visual web developer 2010 Express but it didn’t even seem to realize that I had put in a new folder.  

I thought that since I was working with the source code I should try to using the Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByTotal  folder  with the same approach as I used on the Shipping.ByTotal folder but there was still no response from VS 2010 Express edition.   When I would check on the administration panel, the plugin did not show up.  I tried restarting the application as well as refreshing the plugin list.

When I tried to copy the Nop.Plugin.Shipping.ByTotal  folder into the plugin folder in the Solution Explorer of Visual Web Developer 2010 Express, I would get 90 something errors.  

If I am using the Express edition, is there any work-around that I can use to install a new plugin?