Discount Promotions - need help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi All,

we want to offer certain customers coupons, i have done everything (as far as i know) correctly under promotions, but its not showing up on the online shop for our website - any clues to help me with this? is there a setting i need to activate to it reflects on my shop when customers checkout to use their discount code?

thanks
12 years ago
What version are you using? You might need to check the required discount code checkbox.
12 years ago
sheree@KooGa wrote:
Hi All,

we want to offer certain customers coupons, i have done everything (as far as i know) correctly under promotions, but its not showing up on the online shop for our website - any clues to help me with this? is there a setting i need to activate to it reflects on my shop when customers checkout to use their discount code?

thanks

In admin>configuration>settings>shopping cart settings make sure that Show discount box: is selected. Check Demo/admin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.