Rounded Corners - Cross Browser

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Instead of using the images to round the corners (hard way). It would be better, quicker, easier, and more aesthetically appealing (smoother edges) to implement something like this:

http://www.dillerdesign.com/experiment/DD_roundies/

The probablem with using images to round the corners is at first the page displays the square corners, then renders the images, so for a second (sometimes longer) the user will see square sharp corners until the images render. This doesn't provide a good end-user experience as if the corners were rounded the whole time. It also eliminates the jagged corners presented using anti-aliased and resized corner images which is not aesthetically appealing.

Can something like this be added this to the nopCommerce main codebase? It should be fast.
12 years ago
www.nopTools.com uses CSS radius and gradient and is background-image-free.   I didn't use any "API" - just coded some CSS styles in my Theme.
12 years ago
New York wrote:
www.nopTools.com uses CSS radius and gradient and is background-image-free.   I didn't use any "API" - just coded some CSS styles in my Theme.

Sounds better. Can you share the CSS and gradient code? I hope nopCommerce includes it with their default templates in the future.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.