redirection to shopping cart after adding the product to cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
In nopcommerce 2.4,it was said that Add to cart stays on the same page if the user doesnot activate the Display Cart After Adding Product.But i dint checked the checkbox of Display Cart After Adding the Product,still it is redirecting me to the cart
How to avoid  redirecting to the shopping cart page after adding the product to cart.Can anyone suggest the solution.Is there any admin  option in the backend.If so please tell me?
12 years ago
sharathshetty432 wrote:
In nopcommerce 2.4,it was said that Add to cart stays on the same page if the user doesnot activate the Display Cart After Adding Product.But i dint checked the checkbox of Display Cart After Adding the Product,still it is redirecting me to the cart
How to avoid  redirecting to the shopping cart page after adding the product to cart.Can anyone suggest the solution.Is there any admin  option in the backend.If so please tell me?

I believe you might want to move this to the "Bug" section.
12 years ago
What browser are you using?
An appropriate controller method uses 'HttpContext.Request.UrlReferrer' property in order to redirect a customer to the same page (reload the page). But URL referrer is null in IE 8. This could be the issue reason.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
What browser are you using?

I ran into this issue too after he noted it.  I was using firefox, internet explorer, safari latest version.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.